Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Nothing is Too Hard for God

`Ah, Lord God! It is you who have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and by your outstretched arm! Nothing is too hard for you. You show steadfast love to thousands, O great and mighty God, whose name is the Lord of hosts, great in counsel and mighty in deed, whose eyes are open to all the ways of the children of man. Jeremiah 32:17 - 19

We've had an...interesting...few days with Happy. The time change does not seem to agree with her.  I love that after much prayer and questioning this morning God gave me these verses to pray for you today. I'm specifically focusing on this...NOTHING IS TOO HARD FOR HIM! To those of you who are on my prayer list to pray for you by name, I have your child's name next to yours. Today I am substituting your child's name for the word 'nothing.' Happy is not too difficult for God. Is she too difficult for me? Oh my, hands down YES! She can still be quite the puzzle that we're piecing together. But God, who is great in counsel, has been revealing many things to us the past few days. His eyes are open to all the ways of our children. His timing is perfect.

Your child is not too difficult for God. Just keep reminding yourself of that.  He/she is not too difficult for God. God made the heavens and the earth! His power is GREAT! He knows our child(ren). He knows what they need. Praying for wisdom for each of us and insight into our children's hearts and minds.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment